end java here-->

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Okay so now this is just a quick fart of my brain… FART.. Ahhh.. Sometimes I believe inno good things and bad things sometimes come in a swallow. Ya3nee,,, as everything is running fine and smooth in your life you then find a series of stuff that just give you the crabs.. Well what I’m trying to get at, is inno for over a month now and everything seems to be clashing down around me. The thing with Sara, then her grandfather passed away after that i was misunderstood by someone, then I found out that I trusted wrong people in life, and after that I got backstabbed. The problem of misunderstanding was that somehow we lost a connection on a sane level, and now as I look into the bigger picture its like I was being used. I mean I would’ve helped, but don’t treat me like a complete idiot, u knw? The other backstabber, or unworthy of trust had a secret of mine that promised to hold on to so tight, but later on in life, I started to remember why I always kept friends away from intimate stuff in me. Well all that and more gave me the feel that I’m lost, distracted, deep distortion in my mind. This made me see all the bad things in people, even those whom don’t really hurt, like double Ss, I shouted and kicked so bad, not because she bugged me as much as I was trying to prove to myself I’m still on track and I do make a difference. So yeah my brain is officially fired.
For a week now and I cant sleep at night, I don’t know whats on my mind, I just cant focus on anything no more, if simple as sleeping I cant do, I think you can imagine how my day goes like. I hate this feeling of being stupid distracted with no good comebacks to friends or professors. Yeah and adding to all of that, I think this is the exact time where it hit me the most. McKenzie was having a seminar on campus and the collage sent messages to everyone to attend on Thursday a five hour seminar. So during the presentation and just before the workshop ended they asked us all to leave except for the selected 14. so now two things bug me here, one is that why didn’t I know about it, and why is our university so messed up to send everyone an open invite when it was for specific people. So from that day forth and I haven’t been myself. Something’s gone wrong with me.. its like I feel all the hate around me. And its like I’m caving into this shell of FUCK OFF I HATE YOU kinda personality..
I guess when one brick falls off the wall it makes me want to bring the whole wall down and make a better and stronger one, but eventually I just leave it broken in the end. You know that feel when you know its alright to cry? You start to remember some old shit that hurt you, well I guess I’m in that sort of phase I guess.Well I guess its just the wrong things at the wrong times, or it could be global warming.,. I mean hey everyone blames it ..so why cant i? thank you, now you can go!

10 Comments:

Blogger Dazed and Confused thought the post was...

dude,
ur depressing ..... try to find ur happy place!
Dwelling in ur self pity won’t get u anywhere for real!
Now this what u should do….. get up , I MEAN IT get up now …
Ok put on a cd that u like , ok ….now crank up the volume and dance till u drop … keep dancing keep dancing till u u can’t catch a breath…. Now go out and eat a massive junk food meal with dessert …..now sleep in ur clothes … and let me know how u feel in the morning :P

Sat Dec 16, 11:22:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Mon Dec 18, 02:41:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

Dazedly confused
beloved child, cant you see the whites on my beard? i got third gen grandkids the age of you and you want me to dance like crazy! ahh you so remind me of the times we used to walk on feet to get somewhere, it was far before horses were invented. eh eh..

Saki
damn it you make me feel like crying! thanx for all the love grandfather saki-o-san.
PS: make a U-turn asap, zen is the OTHER way..

eh eh ,, i feel dead!

Mon Dec 18, 02:43:00 PM  
Blogger MY deep SOUL thought the post was...

hi leo...
keep ur spirit,,dont let small things interrupt ur day...just think positive.and listen to ur heart ,u'll find the way out :)

Mon Dec 18, 06:51:00 PM  
Blogger zahrat ilma6ba5 thought the post was...

*hugs*
i love my lost long growi twin

Thu Dec 21, 11:35:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

Deep soul,
hey no worries, i still havent taken over the world yet. so till then, my spirit still has ambition, and this you jus read, well its nothing but a stone on the road..
damn it, this is why mothers are women.. so emotional, they make me want to hug!


eee Mona! lol,

HUGS right back atcha..
what will i ever do without you in my life... ooh cake, brb!

Sat Dec 23, 02:17:00 AM  
Blogger fire alarm thought the post was...

dude i thought u wore a girl for a second.. very deep blog..

i love the way u put it with the whole brick falling down and u wanting to rebuild the whole wall.. was sort like me couple of years ago.. now i just walk away.. good for u.

Wed Dec 27, 04:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thought the post was...

"The thing with Sara"
it was YOUR choice! and i thought enno you're better off without me!
"then her grandfather passed away"
ahaaaaa, y3nee u care? ashoof g6a3t my mobile messages!

Thu Dec 28, 12:39:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

Twix,
well, dont everyone have a little kid in them? mine turned out to be a girl!
and life does run smother when you leave that wall, but can you forget about it?


Sara,
the thing with sara, my choice cos i couldnt handle my life anymore. i didnt want to hurt u anymore. so its a hard choice but still mine
Your grandfather, how could i not care? am i not a human? mobile messages, phone disconnected, and still no internet connection at the dorms, plus i dont have time to run to a caffee. i needed to lower the load over my shoulders.
still its a terrible choice to make, but i'd still do it.

Sat Dec 30, 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger zahrat ilma6ba5 thought the post was...

LMFAO
5alli el cake ynfa3k :@
dobba sameemna

Mon Jan 01, 01:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home