end java here-->

Monday, October 23, 2006

Contemplating thinking about thinking…





So basically what ticks you off is not knowing a reason for living life itself. So here I am grouching and grumping with grumbles that life is mean. Well its not all that mean, its just that I’ve lost focus or fell off track for a while there. I need to have a goal or hobby to rest for a while in that oasis where I know where I’m heading and sit down contemplating about what I’ve achieved so far, not done but achieved.

So far what's kept me from going insane was the book I was working on, yes its not master piece, but hey, I wanted to do something and I’ve done something about it. I found it my spa, my resting place when all the hectic work of the day has gotten me beat up as the day comes to retire. My achievement may not be the hobby as much as the need for closure, but nevertheless i kicked off my boots and found my self resting on a sofa while I worked. It kept a smile on my face, and no matter how bad or dark the day was, and even how silly my friends or their remarks were, I was able to absorb the revulsion in me.

So now, as my volcano starts to reside, and as closures’ been found. I need to take on something new in my life. An oasis to rest from my daily war with life, a happy place I can be my own.

So if you do have any ideas?!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rawr thought the post was...

well when i write it helps :D,
most if the time i concentrate on new ways to have fun, or to avoid ... well u kno who i mean :P
anywaaaaaay, ull be fine, life doesnt need to have meaning as long as ur enjoying urself, in the end u will kno exacly what u want ...

Mon Oct 23, 10:21:00 PM  
Blogger SaRo0Na thought the post was...

and i thought i was the one who's keeping u from going insane *snif*

Mon Oct 23, 11:26:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

Rawr
if in the end i'll know exactly what i want, wouldnt that be a little to late?

Sarona
Umm no, ur actually driving me insane... baby i'm in love!

Saki
why would anyone die? did your boss spank you too hard to the point of delusiveness.. not the Indian guy, jus the one that locks you up in a cage at night when his tummy is full of grazing..?

and thank you for making time for “my crappy life”, i know ur master has you all tied up making reservations for his fat ass.. so again i thank you!-its a weird word to hear, but i'll get you used to it (thank you!)

Tue Oct 24, 09:48:00 PM  
Blogger Whatever thought the post was...

What book? =p,, da5la 3ar'9 =D LOL

Wed Oct 25, 02:56:00 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

"sister of my heart"
its done. bas apperantly wasnt good enough for her!

- and no, you may not have a copy! ;)

Wed Oct 25, 05:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home