end java here-->

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Standing out




Unique, being different or special is not always a good thing. I know I don’t fit in any society easily, I know that I tend to be lost most of the time in my head. I don’t know what's right or wrong anymore, its like everything around me is crashing down, it’s crumbling like a mad set of rocks shooting from the sky.
Been said what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. And I’m not hanging my dirty laundry just yet, but here’s a taste of life in me. I love my family, and I adore my friends, I don’t know how to be friendly with any of them, though I lounge for friendliness I can’t be a good friend myself, we always end up in a fight, or at least that’s how it feels to me. The thing is, when I hear a bad thing about someone, it somehow grows into me until I myself start to believe it’s true. No matter how small or stupid it may be, it grows. Well not just that, I start blaming myself for what an idiot I’ve been believe they were good, and i lose the belief of an existing second chance. Oh and here is something that really busts my day. Those whom I love and trust the most, basically my family, when they start the family war I tend to get lost in all the commotion and not know whom should I trust nor like anymore. I know I should love them all equally but I do not agree with most of the things they say or tend to believe about one another. Even if everyone was polite, and smiles were shining everywhere, my brain actually sees a food fight going in the room. I’m sick of living with two personalities in me, I just dont know what’s real anymore. I know it sounds screwed up but The truth is, I love my family, and its not them that need mental help, its me, but it sometimes hurts to love someone that your brains or personalities just don’t seem to click.

Don’t pity me; your family is allot more screwed up than mine!

9 Comments:

Blogger SaRo0Na thought the post was...

7abeeby, i told u last night, it's only a phase wo t3addy, dont ask me how long a phase is! aham shay enno everything will be better soon! and i will be right net to u through every little thing u go through!
kil 3am wo enta b5air ya 7ilo :*

Sun Oct 22, 04:42:00 PM  
Blogger Rawr thought the post was...

yes, all our lives r crappy,dnt forget that, at some point you do feel like u dnt belong anywherem... but then the feeling subsides, so dnt worry :)

Sun Oct 22, 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger zahrat ilma6ba5 thought the post was...

dalloo3.
((pointless comment))

Mon Oct 23, 12:27:00 AM  
Blogger zahrat ilma6ba5 thought the post was...

WHY DO PPL ASSUME ENNO WISE?!?!?!
he could be a crook!

Mon Oct 23, 04:24:00 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

Swayra
being honest, i think you are the only thing keeping me from going insane

Rawr
Well, without pain we wouldnt appreciate blessings and so goes for troubles, the spice of life.

Saki
its spelled whining! winning is way on the other side of what i'm doing! bas 3adi we all have our flaws!

MOna
i really wasnt looking for sympathy, so that really wouldnt make me anywhere close from dala3!
and for being wise, i guess the white beard, it kinda gives the wise look, cos life is almost ending and he for sure has been through allot of crap! (experience)
also being smart, has nothing to do with good nor evil, so as being wise!
-jus a thought


thanx yall! and am sorry if i'm being an ass sometimes, but hey, i just want you seeing both side of the coin!
okay now that was completely meaningless!

Mon Oct 23, 09:52:00 AM  
Blogger !nsanity thought the post was...

LOL @ being a crook *evil grin*

well, i am thinking about studyind psychiatry, so come look me up in 8 years mmk ?! =p

Tue Oct 24, 02:22:00 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

down in eight years i might have started a whole delusive family, i need help now!!!!

Tue Oct 24, 09:51:00 PM  
Blogger Whatever thought the post was...

I agree,, my family might be alot more screwed up than yours =p,, but what I don't agree with is that you think you should love each and every one of your family members equally. Hoeny,, you can't! You know God told the prophet he can't love all his wives equally, so how could you love your family members equally?! Just love something in everyone, that should do the trick =p,,
I don't like to atfalsaf on other people's business =D but if you hear something bad about a person, don't believe it until you either see it or see it proven with your own eyes. People like to bitch behind each other's backs and that sucks. I hate it when my sisters start doing it!!
~ Oh, did I TALK ALL ABOUT MYSELF AGAIN? =p

Wed Oct 25, 03:03:00 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

well my troubles are allot deeper! bas thanx for the love

Wed Oct 25, 05:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home