end java here-->

Friday, November 03, 2006

Obligation

Sometimes it's something that we like doing, something we always fancied of creating. Well until one day someone asks you to do that thing you love so much. And make your pinkish dream go hazy, and a flock of big black birds start to show on the horizon, black clouds filled with thunder start shimmering in your head.


Well, on a brighter note, I'm not a social person all that much, I mean I sometimes, but I just hate it when people start telling me what to do with my life or how to fix an obvious problem. God that goes double when I just try to vent out and really am not interested with the solution proposed.
What's that you say? Am I too hard to get along with? Well guess what, you just won the jackpot.

Another thing about obligation, friendship is one. Sometimes when you have that friend that once on an intimate moment opens his heart and spills his guts to you. Now without saying a word, you know you are obligated to making him feel better, also not to breath as much of a word to anyone about that little thorn in your friends foot.
Sometimes even if you decide you don’t want to be friends no more, you cant help but feel you are obligated to pull him through his time of hardship, and that goes double if you were related!

Obligation is something we don’t choose, its something thrown at us, we feel it so heavy no matter how much we enjoy it. Like if your father gave you a real kick ass amount of money and goes, get me something stylish, something that says me.. well obligation kicks you right in the ass. You would make a thousand better choices if you were on your own, but now that its obligated, dictated and responsibility overthrown to your face. You just cant do it no more!

Another thing about obligation. It makes you look bad when you're not up to it. Like tonight we had two meetings with two groups of two deferent projects. yep you guessed it, no one showed up! Was it a choice, or was it the obligation that made them run frightened like little ducks covered with yellow colors of being scared..

Okay so this is just another brain fart, not even venting out, really you seem to like waiting your time with my crappy life!!
Okay I rest my case now, I'm distracted beyond man kind has ever been to, some might know and others might have no clue. But I promise you, I'll do my best to being more interesting next time… I'm sorry I made you read this… okay I'll shut up now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home