end java here-->

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Kel 3am Winto Be5eer, and a happy new year


its a new day, its a new dawn, its a new life for me




Some started this year with joy and others with grief. There really isnt anyone to point or blame at, cos i beleieve its all the doings of God. Those are more of lessons we need to understand only by passing through them. A friend of my brothers had an accedent riding a bike on King Abduallh road two days ago on thuresday. He'd broke his skull and damaged his brain with a horrific fall. To this day he's in the ICU. May God have mercy on him and his family.

This taught me that i need to set things right before its too late.
So before i go one i'd like to thank god for all good this earth is filled with, and hope we dont ruin our families and lands with our own hands.
And since its new year i'd also like to start it clean. i've perpared a list of all those that might hold a grudge against me, and hope for forgivness.

To my family;
My Mother, i've ran away from chores and refused gifts and conversations of what might being pulling my mood down. mum, you are my whole universe i'm sorry.
My Father, i've refused your prizes for how well i'm doing in my studies and turned down allot of your father-to-son offerings. i beg forgivness.
My Brothers, i'm sorry i was mean sometimes when speaking with you. you're the best i could ever wish for. really you are
My Butterfly, sometimes i may seem crule, or demanding. truth is i love you more then life itself, and wouldnt know what to do without you.

To my friends;
those i've lost contact with, i'm sorry sometimes i hesitate on calling or getting back in touch
Moe999, i'm sorry i havent retuned calls, and locked myself in my room for a while. we'll go Jetski on me
TIM, i'm sorry i enjoy teasing you more then i should, i know you get bothered, but i'll work on a better me, promise
INSANITY, i'm sorry i havent asked about the cancer person of your family, hope she's well
Yasser, i sometimes lose my temper around you. i hope you dont take it too personal, i'll work on it
MAK, i dont call you to meet up cos i know i'll see you with yasser. i'll do better
Omar, i'm sorry we dont speak anymore, and that i've been pushing you into my view of life.
Sulaiman, i'm sorry we do plans without you
Sara, i'm sorry we lost touch years back, you might not know this, but i am what i am because of your friendship, thank you
Nadia, i'm sorry i didnt show up on your wedding, hope your marriage is grand
Maidya, thank you for bearing all my nags all these years. hope you drive safe
Mona, i'm sorry i spoke so bad about your brother, you've been a shoulder for so long

To people in Blog Town;
Those whom comment to my crappy life, i'm sorry i dont find time to visit yours, but i'll make sure i do visit
No heroine, sorry i dont check ur blog no more, i'll try to keep myself updated
She6anah, i'm sorry we lost touch. hope your job makes you smile
Fouf, i'm sorry i was misunderstood. you deserve better
Stylish Girl, i'm sorry i havnt commented on your blogs so long, and stopped writing poems
Sexy Cow, i'm sorry sometimes i get annyoed from you, ur an angel
Rawr, i should,ve heard both sides before i took things into hand. u gave me anew life and i shoulve known better
Sweetest Sin, i'm sorry i added myself to your problems, i hope college works out fine
Fashionesta, i dont hate you, i just dont like how you live, and i'm sorry i cant see it from your side. i hope you forgive me
Alia,i've missed your posts
UbberGIrl, i'm sorry we got on the wrong foot from the start, i'm sure you would,ve made a great friend
Wasted Chix, sorry i dont visit, i'll do soon
Bissa, i'm sorry i didnt spend more time knowing you
Kisha, i'm sorry i back talked you once, i'm sure i'm so wrong
Fedo i'm sorry i didnt make time to know you before i rested to my thoughts
ZizoTime i'm sorry i didnt take time to know you before i came to my conclusion

People On the msnger
Juju, i'm sorry we havnt spoken for a while
Chocolata, last we did is fight, hope you forgive me
T.Shal, i'm sorry i seemed like a snob, i should've been more polite

People from my heart;
Saro0a, i'm sorry things didnt work out, ur an amazing person. really you are. you're too good for me, and you deserve better. I hope i'm not on your bad side
Noura, i'm sorry for everything, i hope life treats you grand
Sade', we both knew its a short track, i'm sorry i changed your plans in life. i shouldnt have imposed

And if you dont find your name on this list, please email me me on Leomasa01@yahoo.com

Happy 3eed and a new year too,
Leo.




11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous thought the post was...

its alright, we all do and say things without though and we all seem to jump to the worst conclusion possible regardless of facts, we are after all merely humans...
so dont beat yourself up :) ...
have a GREAT new years party!!!

Sun Dec 31, 12:10:00 AM  
Blogger wastedchix thought the post was...

aaaaw u r such a sensitive person
i wish ya a joyous Eid and an amaizng new yaer inshala
it seems 2006 wasnt ur lucky year ...
Same here ! :S
so screw u 2006 !

wasted MFaHiaa

Sun Dec 31, 12:13:00 AM  
Blogger zahrat ilma6ba5 thought the post was...

annoyed*
and it's ok :D u annoy me too..u SNOB.
mwah ;*

Mon Jan 01, 01:21:00 PM  
Blogger Whatever thought the post was...

Aww that was the sweetest post ever =p You made lotsa people happy =D
Happy new year and happy Eid. I don't mind that you're not commenting I just know you're alive and posting on your own blog and not coming to annoy me saying plz plz talk about something other than yourself =p lol you only make me wanna talk more about me me me me =D LOL I DID IT AGAIN!! heheee..

Tue Jan 02, 02:59:00 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

thanx yall, means the world to me

Tue Jan 02, 11:37:00 PM  
Blogger ana-alia thought the post was...

sorry leo! i know i weren`t around blogtown lately.. kel 3am o inta b5eer

Sat Jan 06, 11:31:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

Rawr,
i wasnt, i was beating someone else! see i dont hurt myself, i wait till i to feel the pain.. ouch that was corny Sry! lol


Mfahiya,
so u do read my blog, looks lie 2007 is lookin better! P~

Sexy mona,
ME?!! ur not even allowed to.. u little... Little... FART!!
lol kisses all over! :)

She6anah,
well hey, ur the first friend i made in blog town.. means allot u knw! :'D

Alia,
it just sets me free to knw that ur still around and alive!

Thnx and see you all in 2008!! - for a next post like this u retards! P~

Sun Jan 07, 05:11:00 PM  
Blogger Whatever thought the post was...

Same here tara =D

Thu Jan 11, 12:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thought the post was...

Bro no matter what happens between us, know this.. things will never change, & and i'll always hold u close to my heart as a brother 1st and a cherishable friend too. it's a new dawn,it's a new day. love & kisses,

Mohammed I. Murad

Sat Jan 20, 06:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thought the post was...

moe999 has nice lips
:p

Fri Feb 16, 02:53:00 PM  
Blogger A Walking Coffee Bean thought the post was...

omg u mentioned me
:D :D


im sorry keda anga6a3t faj2a.....



thnx man
kinda feels nice 2 kno u're still mentioned smwhere
:D :D :D :D :D

awwwww ur a sweeeeetieee

Thu Apr 19, 07:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home