end java here-->

Monday, June 02, 2008

20 years here on earth

so today you are twenty years of age, ive only known you for six of them and been with you on one. i wonder what happened to you after all these years.
are you happy or are you sad? do you still think of me.. or could you have forgotten? i knew one wish you once made. i wonder if it had changed this year or the last.

me? i guess i am doing fine. i had my birthday five days before you did.. just like the last twenty years that passed. i was thinking about you on that day. well maybe just wondering if you remembered my birthday or not. heh, one more ponder i add to my book of no answers.

its been said that you grow wiser every year. I'm not so sure how correct that is. i guess you just grow more indifferent with every passing year.
.
.
.
the courser has been blinking the past five minutes and i still am totally blank. i guess i just wanted to wish you a happy birthday.
xx

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Whatever thought the post was...

Happy birthday both of ya,, I just lost hope of someday seeing your obsession free =p

Sun Jun 08, 02:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home