end java here-->

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

lost in bermuda

lost in Bermuda

I'm currently clueless of where I want to be, ive lost all directions ive worked hard on these past few months. Honestly, I don’t even know where I am anymore. Living the moment doesn’t apply either. I'm heavily sedated. I feel untouchable, and not the good kind of that. Even a good morning smile doesn’t seem true anymore. I just feel disgusted of my everything, my body, soul and even my thoughts. Am I weighing myself against a heavy score?

I lost all the answers to all the questions I prepared in my head, just incase if someone asks. Natha, I got nothing anymore. And surprisingly enough, it doesn’t feel good having nothing. It could be the future just got foggier. – who the fuck knows! Right?!

One thing hadn’t rested in my mind though. Its marriage. I used to be so picky choosing someone perfect enough for my children to call a mother. For some reason, I don’t mind anyone at the moment. – this could show lack of self security. But this isn’t my concern now. I want to get married cos I just want to fuck.

Lost and confused again. When will I ever grow up and just not give a damn!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fastidious Babe thought the post was...

oh i have been here, exactly where u were... and its just a phase... u need to clear ur mind.. and it will happen.. just make sure u don't make any decisions when ur in a slump.. cuz 2 wrongs do NOT make a right.. i would know.

Sat May 31, 11:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home