end java here-->

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Leo's gone international


So I check my email like every other day, Umm.. nope! Its not like any other, I found a chick asking if I were a nutcase in my inbox, and guess what she's from France,, so anyways here's the mail..

She@herEmail.fr wrote:
Hi,
I am a girl writting to you from France. I read the BBC site everyday and there I found the article about Saudi blogs, so I just followed the links. From what I have read on your site, I have an impression that you are a quite upset person for the moment. Why?
I haven't ever been to Saudi Arabia, I guess it has nothing to do with Dubai. I would actually like to live for some time in this city.
Regards,
N.
-----
So now I start having doubts, could she be one of those French FBI agents that want to find a terrorist and get rewarded for pinning me into some crazy shit?
yeah whatever she's French so she must be hot!So here I grab my cool and shake the money maker...
i'm representing the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia baby!
-----

Well hey,
Hope France is amazing around you this time of year. It's fine down here in Saudi. Well I'm glad that you stumbled across my blog, and thrilled that you followed the BBC links to find more about Saudi bloggers. Well honestly, Saudi isn't quite depressing as I may have seemed to give the impression that it is, nor am I a troubled person either. I just post what's on my mind down in the blogosphere, nothing more. and yes you are quite correct, Dubai is allot deferent than Saudi, for one, Saudi is one huge country compared to the UAE, and another thing Saudi depends on natural oil resources when Dubai UAE mostly depends on tourism and business as an economy resource.

I'm sure you will find both countries stunning differently as you come visit. I look forward to corresponding with you more.
Leo.

PS: would you be kind enough to send me the links you found on BBC and followed, thank you!
------
okay so she might not be hot, she might not be a French pinkpanther FBI agent, she's just a normal person that wants to know what's so wrong in this country..
who cares, i'm on BBC!! well its about time, Faroha and Dotson, so as Saudi-eve beat me to it, buI hey i had faith! *winks hardly*
have a leomastic day yall.



10 Comments:

Blogger Nouph thought the post was...

I want to be on BBC!
=(

Tue Oct 17, 11:22:00 PM  
Blogger zahrat ilma6ba5 thought the post was...

congrats!

Wed Oct 18, 12:57:00 AM  
Blogger Rawr thought the post was...

i555s WALLA!!
ya kash5a enta ;)
i wanna be 3al bbc!!!!
hey hook me up! dnt forget us lil ppl !!

Wed Oct 18, 02:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous thought the post was...

she's French so she must be hot <-- la ya shai5? 5aleeny ashoofk bs wo a3rf keif atfaham m3k! :@

Thu Oct 19, 12:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous thought the post was...

SOMEONE'S JEALOUS ;)

Thu Oct 19, 03:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous thought the post was...

mons, there is another chick from England kaman! :'(

Thu Oct 19, 04:45:00 PM  
Blogger ana-alia thought the post was...

hi.. you see now you`ve given them another bad pic :S, amza7 amza7 so what, let them think whatever they want!!!
anyway missed my name on the comments :p
and yah she`s french soo!? you guys aaaaaaaaa5......
by they way hope to see you on sky, cnn, cnbc......etc :D

Fri Oct 20, 03:07:00 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

Okay now this is getting annoying! i'm getting all sorts of emails, mostly spam. man being famous like me isnt easy! ;)

thanx yall..

Sat Oct 21, 07:17:00 AM  
Blogger Whatever thought the post was...

LOL,, it's your destiny to be famous =p,, I wanna be on BBC too =D can we see the article please?

Wed Oct 25, 03:10:00 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

well hey its no easy job being famous, and its no prevelige either... its a tough job bas someone has to do ti!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6055382.stm

Wed Oct 25, 05:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home