end java here-->

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Eid Mubarak






Like every other thing in this world, Ramadhan comes to an end. So today is our last day, tomorrow is Eid. Well sure ur supposed to be excited and thrilled. You’ll be meeting all your family and friends, people you fought with will come visit and put a smile on your face again. Yes it’s the holidays that bring us out of the rush of life into a calmer state of panic. Well yeah, everyone panics when doing something, and being relaxed is really not what it is,, its actually panicking allot less then normal!

Anyhow, at home its been hectic ever since I cam back from university. Everything seemed going in a chaotic manner. But alas, my father came back last night. Haven’t seen him for some time, and if he’d been gone any longer I’d tell my mother to carry a shot gun and find who’s he cheating on her with.
Yeah I’m still not shifting into the eid spirit as you see. Something is wrong with me,, Something’s gone real wrong with me, its like I’ve lost a cylinder off my engines since summer. I used to be more joyful and allot more good with focusing with things on hand. Somehow, I’ve changed, I just hope it’s a phase, or perhaps a transmission into a new stage of life is being jammed in my head. I have to change, I really need to.

Okay so enough about me, Eid is on Sunday, any new plans? So far our plans consist of the first day, stay and greet people, second day, go to the farm and start a barbeque fiesta with some friends and family members, day number three, me and my brothers are allowed to go visit our own friends, just at night time. Well there you have it, it’s a three day eid, and we got plans. Now I jus wonder how much do we stick to schedule this time!

I really don’t know why you people read this, I’m sick in the brain, loosing focus and I will kick ass whom ever feels pity for me!

So I’m distracted, lost, with no hope of ever waking up! I just wish all you people happy holidays!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous thought the post was...

Happy Eid ya 7ilo! :*

Sat Oct 21, 09:15:00 AM  
Blogger Rawr thought the post was...

happy eid to you too ;) , life sucks -_-

Sat Oct 21, 02:55:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

Thanx for the love..

Sun Oct 22, 03:22:00 PM  
Blogger !nsanity thought the post was...

i hate eid. it sucks. and its boring. only good thing is all the bling you get.

Tue Oct 24, 02:24:00 AM  
Blogger Whatever thought the post was...

Yeah, money is good =p,,
I hope it's a phase, [I'm not pittying you so don't kick my ass,, it's so sensitive =p =p =p],,
I really don't know why you people read this,
'cause we love fa'9aye7 LOL =D,, C'mon man,, don't beat yourself up about feeling unsure for a while,, you have all the right to feel what you feel,, especially if you're PMSing =p =p =p *double LOL* heheheee..

Wed Oct 25, 03:07:00 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

seriously, for a while there i thought i got to know what pmsing feels like!!

for me its just once in a life time, you guys like ever month, min jid allah ye3eenkom!

Wed Oct 25, 05:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home