end java here-->

Monday, August 14, 2006

Life!





“life passes most people by when they are busy making grand plans for it. throughout my lifetime i've left pieces of my heart here and there. and now, there is almost barely enough to stay alive. but i force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door." -g. jung

Its such a fascinating gift, why do we waist it to rebel on one another? Life is fair its us that chose to see it unjust. She, life, is filled with good and bad people, who knows who are we? Its not us who define if we are good or bad, its how the people perceive us. If they think we are good, well excellent, and we should be proud of being thought of that way. But if people see us being bad in a way or everything else, well we have a choice now, we could try to work hard on improving our selves, or we just ignoring that one or two thoughts on us and stick with the tens and thousands of people who believe in us being good.

Ultimately we all are good from the inside and we know we are, but here is the thing I truly believe in.. you never need to explain your self, because your friends don’t need explanations and your enemies wont believe you anyways, so why bother?

To finish up this post, life does go on, but it ends eventually. So why fight this and hurt that and hate some and dislike others.. we all are just visitors on this earth we walk on, and as we leave let us be remembered with a smile drown on the faces of those who believed in our true goodness and saw the inner qualities. And as for those who didn’t take the chance to know us better, let them draw a frown on their faces bite their lips and fingers for not taking the time to know us for who we really are. Eventually everyone will feel the empty space we leave behind. Be a good guest in this life, behave your self, be polite and urged to visit again..



Mona this my post to you, so there you go..
Love,
me.

10 Comments:

Blogger zahrat ilma6ba5 thought the post was...

I WANT A POST ABOUT
ME
MOI
ANA
:( is it too much to ask??
o la2 i'm not a 6arrara titsharra6

laf, monnie

ps. thanks though :)

Mon Aug 14, 02:28:00 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

sweetie, this will do good for now, unless you bring me kitkats from london. Rawan promised and like the book thing, she bailed on me again!!

So no kitkats, no post for you!

Ps:wallah el3a9'eem u tell me to change this background one more time, i'll kick you so bad you wont have children nor KAKA no more!!!

i'll change what i want whenever i want.. hufff, some friends i have!!

Mon Aug 14, 03:03:00 AM  
Blogger zahrat ilma6ba5 thought the post was...

t9addig 3ad..r7t london wala thgt their famous kitkats !!
ugh..its ur fault

Mon Aug 14, 03:30:00 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

my fault?!!
ur the ass that didnt tell me ur going to london!! ba3deen u know my cravings for kitkats and boobs... people wrote books about me!!!

So where r u now?! langu place?! local chocolate will do fine!!

NOW GET ME MY CHOCOLATES BOOB GURL!!


PS: i'm cooking a surprise for you!!

Tue Aug 15, 01:16:00 AM  
Blogger zahrat ilma6ba5 thought the post was...

agool en6am bs la akasir '6roosk
elmohim, thgt kitkat london.. :S wuts all the fuss about..marra 3adi

Wed Aug 16, 01:40:00 AM  
Blogger FASHIONOLOGIE thought the post was...

LOOOOOOOOL M7ASHASHEEEEN ....I WANT KITKAT PLZZZZ AND ILL GIVE U GUYS bubblicious....BUT YOU HAVE TO PROMISE NOT TO PUT IT IN SOMEONES HAIR *WINK WINK @ BELLA*

Wed Aug 16, 06:06:00 PM  
Blogger FA$HIONISTA thought the post was...

U r my kaka my only kaka u make me happy wen the skys r gray u'll nvr know kaka how much i luv u pl dont take my kaka awaaaaaaaay

P.S sweetest SIN ya waylk u touch my stash of bubblicious or dum dum's FAHMA walah ill kick ur j.loo times 3 ass or at least ill try >.<

HEEEEEEEEEEY leoooo baby screw kitkat ive got child heroin ive got PIXI STIX u waaaaaaaaaaaaant :D:D:D ??

Fri Aug 18, 03:14:00 AM  
Blogger -Human thought the post was...

dude,, I didn't read what you wrote, but I sure like your bitchy picture!!
did you take it or you got it from somewhere.. seriously, I like the angle!
check out my blog sir!
http://sanfranticso-inc.blogspot.com/
I like your, although I didn't read a thing yet!!
thanks

Mon Aug 21, 01:25:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

SS
Na babe, we dont trade Kitkats, how could we, its like family, would you lend someone ur mum?!

bella
Babe, its KitKats Not Kaka!!!!
i'm sure you know the how not similar they are!! lmao! -No diss

Human
Nuh-uh homes, it aint mine, but glad it Kicked ass!!
;)


Later Yall,

Mon Aug 21, 07:39:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

hope no one reads this comment, but alright, i'm officially full of bull. i myself lost allot because of stress and pressure this past week. i jus hope this act wont scare me for life, somepeople were actually nice!

Fri Oct 13, 09:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home