end java here-->

Monday, April 03, 2006

cars may crash!

dearly beloved,
we are all gathered here today to witness this arising of the fallen, okay lest cut the crap.
I quit the blogger business and was going for good, I really don’t know what the reasons were -honest. But this I know, I was seriously pissed of everything. You know that feeling when everything seems not good enough, when you cant even measure your temper on any gage? –or something like that.

Anyways, remember yasser from the friends post, well, it seemed he enjoyed reading my crappy life, and hadn’t liked that I stopped. In fact, he told me how shocked he was when he read the suspension adds on this blog. -as i've been told.
Well like everyone would do, friends always lie to each other for the sake of this illusion "to make them feel better". And that’s what I believed up to this last weekend. So there I was, out with a buncha people sipping some coffee and exchanging war stories. When Moe-the-kid, had also told me the same about my brainless thoughts. It was just too good to be true.
People, I was in love again.

So tell me something fellow readers, should I believe those I meet in person and what they have to say about my crappy life, or those whom just went away like a summer breeze? –I kinda think those people in person, did what they did for only not wanting me to bash their heads open!

Well people, we're back in business!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous thought the post was...

im moe the kid !!!! woohooo !!!!! =p no seriously man good to have u back, and don't worry we all care bout ur crappy life soo... go on !!

Thu Apr 06, 02:37:00 AM  
Blogger ana-alia thought the post was...

welcome back leo...:D

Fri Apr 07, 06:01:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

thank you children, i couldn’t have done it with you guys..
great now i feel all fluffy and pink inside

back on the bright side, I now have the opportunity to share more crap from my life with you guys.. isn’t that jus awesome!!!

Fri Apr 07, 06:10:00 PM  
Blogger A Walking Coffee Bean thought the post was...

WOOHOOOOOOOO WE'RE BOTH BACK IN BUISNESS BABE!;)
gimme five! *

Mon Apr 10, 09:40:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

SHBBAAAAAAANG!!! ;)

Sun Apr 16, 01:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home