end java here-->

Sunday, January 01, 2006

And so the year begins....

I wish all of you and your families a wonderful year
filled with happiness, prosperity, good health and life.
May all your dreams come thru,
and all your sorrows fade away.


Some people feel joy when it's around, and others just feel the depression. some people dont have a problem if what they did was acceptable even though it wasnt according to plan, and others just feel the whole world crumble around them when something is out of place from this plan they made for them selves. I'm from the second group I believe, the miserable ones. Its not that I'm a grouch or anything, I just feel something is missing even if it were a spec. Sometimes I don't even know why this depression comes to haunt. Sadly I began this year with a grouch, here's how the story goes!


We've been planning this for a week's time now, and its Saturday already. A friend calls and checks what plans I got for today and stupidly I reply "none!" so asks if I wanted to join him and a group of people to Bahrain, we agreed on a time and everything else for the matter. So its five o'clock and a guy is missing. he has some sort of class meeting with an astronomy class tonight. We waited till we got fed up. Its almost seven, we're on our way to the connecting bridge, he calls and finally decides to tag along. Again we wait…

Now we're done from customs and all those legal things, all of a sudden and out of the dark, a speed camera on the bridge clips our wings! That won't ruin our day said the driver, we jump to a mall and want to dine. But before that we checked out what movies the cinema has to offer, well, it was my childhood favorite, KING KONG! I jumped off the ground, "yes yes we'll take it!!" seven thirty starts the show, we barely had time to feast. We pay the Dairy Queen a visit and gobble up our food. Shit, its 7:45, the show started already. Rushing through people trying to find our way, pretty women stair, kids with bashing looks, it was a miracle, we finally were there. Popcorn sweet, slated and all other kinds of snacks we friends of movies theaters. 10 minutes later, SHBANG! and then a Crushhh…! a guy drops his family-sized popcorn to the floor. Even people we didn’t know laughed at the sound of that! The movie continues….


Just as I thought this movie is too long, a five minutes break is displayed on the screen. People go for smoke others for popcorn and some to pee. The movie continues… now here's all the action this movie is giving. Tick tock tick tock, the clock is almost eleven. Man C'mon, we barely have time to leave and go, kill that ape and get it over with. As much as I loved this movie the more I wanted to leave the show. The movie finished, my friends and I gave a long and deep sigh, now forty minutes left till the year turns….

We rode our car, stepped on the peddle and burnt some rubber. The crowd was a roar. Finding our way through this small city of Bahrain, every road was blocked. Now what do we do?! Fighting to find our way, struggling between the cars, and giving every one this extreme impression about Saudis, we meant them no harm, we were just trying to find our way thru. Jammed in the rush halt in this traffic was when the time turned a year! Peeps and horns were all over the road, I just couldn’t really figure out the message encoded, was it happy New Year or did they try to imply a word closer to "FUCK!!" couldn’t tell really…

Now its 40 past the year and we still couldn’t find a place to chill. A guy wanted to get drunk the other wanted to fuck and some just wanted a dance but I just wanted to end this trance. Finally we're at a club, Wrangler was its name, free booze and dance all night was its game. Wait did I mention it was 20BD a head? Dark and lighted with black everything white just sat to glow. I lost my self in a corner watching people making idiots out of them selves, and just wished this night would end, for a second I wished my life to go away. They forgot I was alive and that was just my plan exactly. I just sat to reminiscence upon my life and what had I done all year, nothing would cheer my up from those thoughts I begun, man they were ugly, bad and just so damn sad. Three hours and fifteen minutes as this year begun, It was time to leave I told every one. But just as a spoiled kid would do, they all danced like buffoons and implored for a few more drinks before they'd go. Went out to smoke, and this music was so loud I'm surprised I didn’t stroke! Twenty minutes have passed when will you twitches understand you have classes tomorrow not like the others with a three day break, the so called new years holyday! I asked a bouncer to do the honors of bringing them back to life, and so he did. Back in the car was everyone drunk till his ears started to pour. I drove the whole way back home sadly I say. Those jerks wouldn’t stop the ass acting, Now food was between their eyes and every spec of them wanted to stuff his face before his thigh. MacDonald's was their wish come true, I stopped and picked everyone's puke off the car an hour later. Now sound asleep they were, we passed the customs and each got a smack on his face for just being a wee bit like an animal! I got nothing of that and was as happy as an angel, finally the day is coming my way. Off to bed with them and there you have it. One hell of a night to start the year with.
Thank you but please do not feel sorry for I do deserve what was coming to me!

10 Comments:

Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

It’s a three hour movie stupid!

Yea, bout that Buddha crap music u listen to, nope! Siddhartha album is still on the shops shelves, but I got you something that would fulfill your craving. I got you a documentary about the origins of the Da Vinci code. I’m not so into that kinda crap, but I must say it was really interesting, I’ll bring it next week!

C’mon People don’t you want to comment on this?!

Fri Jan 06, 01:19:00 AM  
Blogger Nouph thought the post was...

Hey.. Nice blog -but why you got more than one :confused:- plus; i luv your counter, lol

-Happy new year! and Happy Eid.. that's more recent ;)

Fri Jan 13, 03:33:00 AM  
Blogger Whatever thought the post was...

Hi there.. Happy new year and happy eid ^^, ..
Well I have to admit, your blog really amused me this time reading. But what's with the rhyming? :p You reminded me of Om Hlal :pPppPp .. Okay okay, Abu Hlal :D lol .. Whatever...
I spent my new year's eve sleeping on my bed, for the next day I had to go to work. Well, I don't regret it!
And by the way, your friends got drunk? Uh...

Sat Jan 14, 03:58:00 AM  
Blogger A Walking Coffee Bean thought the post was...

drinkin??? *GASP*

HOW CUD U GUYZ
NOT TAKE ME WITH U!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P :P

wow rough begining huh?
(cheer up @ least ur night was better than mine!)

btw...happy eid
&goodluck facing d new year

Sun Jan 15, 01:21:00 AM  
Blogger A Walking Coffee Bean thought the post was...

leomastic feen mo5tafi?
men zaman 3annak...no new posts
no comments to my blog :P!

exams really got ya huh?

Wed Jan 18, 06:50:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

Fo0f;
Yeah I do that sometimes.. u know to keep out those who don’t like to read allot! –is like pest control P~
Its nice to see new blood running in those comment vanes of my blog! Thanx and keep comin!;)


She6ana;
yup, thats why i'm here, for your amusment! but who's Um hilal?!! The only "Um" I know is "Ummi", and "Um-ali" the sweetest "Umms" in the whole wide world!! YUM!
N' yeah… bout that drinking bit… see why I have no friends yet so many acutance!
And yes the drinking popped off their ears! Except for one, he wasn’t that much of a drinker!


Stylish-the poet;

Alas,
someone misses me,
someone thinks of me,
someone remembered me,

well doll, still I haven’t finished a fart of what I intended to get over with, but it’s the thought that counts! –right?! *grins*
I gotta hustle up on my studies before I go too far with this ignorance I master!
Thanx for the luck charm, N' Good luck on your exams too! ;)



Thanx for the wishes yall, all the best, and keep comin!!!

Fri Jan 20, 09:20:00 PM  
Blogger Whatever thought the post was...

Oh I rather you don't have friends than to have friends who drink :s Am sorry, I just hate the thought!.. Maybe you weren't born in your time that's why you don't have a lot of friends :p what time period are you anyway? or is it a planet error? :p

Tue Jan 31, 05:33:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

hey,, watch it... i dont have allot of friends by choice!!! mine! lol

besides, i fell off the planet long enough to forget how people fuction! but hey, as long as i got u by my side, i have nothing to fear!! right! :P

Wed Feb 01, 01:55:00 AM  
Blogger Whatever thought the post was...

Uh okay, you got me there .. as long as you have me :D .. But please lose the "friends" :p I'm jealous lol

Wed Feb 01, 03:38:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

jealousy, now thats a trend i dig!!

consider them gone! :D

Thu Feb 02, 04:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home