end java here-->

Friday, December 30, 2005

Dance to my burning flames


Beside you, here I stand tall today
Take a good look into my eyes
Deepen your thoughts in them
Those might be the last you have

Feel that venom running freely in your body
Breaking down your every postured wall

You are now a victim of your own guilt
Filled with disgust and filth for many failing attempts

This calm voice of mine, comes cold and cruel to you
Those flames in my eyes you see
Will haunt you for time that fails to end


Fear me,
Break down at the very sight of me,
For I will haunt your every memory,
I’ll be in your breath, and under your skin
I wont seek my vengeance,
I’ll leave it for you to begin

Your last failed attempt will surly be my guarantee…

Burn with fear… let it burn with desire
Feel this heat ... taste my flaming fire

Leave those flames burn your flesh
Take you down to your last filthy breath
No more will I be a game for you to play
I wont sit down for your display

I’ve waited long enough for you to come this far

Now my debts are Due
I will watch you die slow
Surly I’ll enjoy this disturbing sight for you

Don’t beg for mercy this last minute
I can’t forgive you just now
Let me see this revenge come thru
Let me rest knowing you wont hurt no more

How blind was I to open my heart
How stupid must I been to let you in
I wont know how to make it up to my self
This is the only way…

let me kill you
From my memories
From my diaries
From all my coming days



Please..
Let me rest in peace!



Memories.Haunt.Us.Now

8 Comments:

Blogger A Walking Coffee Bean thought the post was...

AMAZING!! yo listen one of ma frdnz have a band....and they might use it as lyrics....is that okay with u?

Sat Dec 31, 03:08:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

K sugar, how much money are we talkin bout here?!
lmao Na, seriously if you're for real, send me an audio copy of this song when its ready, and if its going underground, give me popularity! start my underground fan club for me willya!- those r my fees! P~

Gluck ;)

Sun Jan 01, 07:40:00 PM  
Blogger Whatever thought the post was...

Hehe,, that'd be so cool.. Maybe they'll jump start your lyrics writing carreer ;) That's funky!

Sat Jan 14, 04:00:00 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

Well, I've always wanted to be a rock star. Maybe the backgrounds was my spot to begin! –who knows!

Wed Jan 18, 07:32:00 PM  
Blogger Whatever thought the post was...

Hey, what does lmao mean? :D lol I dunno what is it hehe.. (like this is the place or the time to ask :p)

Tue Jan 31, 05:30:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

ouch!! its a nasty word, but all you have to know is that its like a booster for the old fasion "lol" expression! ;)

-clear enough?

Wed Feb 01, 01:59:00 AM  
Blogger Whatever thought the post was...

Ha? Anno bayan? I didn't get it :D

Fri Feb 03, 07:24:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

well, if you must know, it stands for...

Laughing My Ass Off
lmao


great now i teach filthy words on the blogsphere! argh!!!

Sat Feb 04, 01:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home