end java here-->

Monday, February 13, 2006

Would you be my.... Valentine?

This is a time for lovers to meet. This time is for lovers to greet. It’s a time for love to flourish. But tell me how is it possible to live without hope of one day you holding my hand in yours?

If it's true what's been told about saint valentine, then tonight I wish to make a wish.


I wish to hold you ever so tight. Feel your warmth to my chest, your heart beating close to mine, as your lips start to kiss. You taught me how to smile again, you showed me how its possible to find peace after a rebelling war. All this happiness I breath today, I owe to you.

You were the concerned mother that wiped away my tear. You were my caring sister that comforted my aching pains with a kiss. You were my darling daughter that gave me hugs every time I walked by that door. You were my loving wife that gave me hope to the future of us.

Will you please be my valentine tonight?

I've lived so long dreaming of you tonight, here by my side. Walking every step of life together and having fear for no one, but the one above. Water me with purity, dress me with insanity, and love me with depth!

Baby..., if you must know, I'm going bananas about you.


Inspired by Lady Devilish ;)

Ps, saki the coming post.. not this one! -no wrong ideas kiddo! P~

10 Comments:

Blogger Nouph thought the post was...

lucky chica :P

ps.
Do you really call your mom sexy??

Tue Feb 14, 02:03:00 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

yeah i know!
lucky for her she hasn’t fallen for me yet! :D

as a complement, not with lust you twisted maniac!!! lol


ps; dont you call ur dad handsome?
or something like go gettem tiger! ;)

try it, he might give your allowance back! P~

Tue Feb 14, 03:35:00 PM  
Blogger Nouph thought the post was...

Dad, I call him dad.. Father even.. lol, we're kwel an all.. bs he's not glad when I call him pet names :P wala flirty ones :P

hey, how'd u know he cut my allowance :'(

Thu Feb 16, 02:20:00 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

you dont know ya3nee?!
babe, we're related!
i thought u knew! ~
plus u grumble allot!

pet names, lol good one foufa!

Thu Feb 16, 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger lawyer thought the post was...

ههههههههههههههه
اثاري مو بس انا ادلع اهلي و مبدعه فيهم
يالله هابي فالنتاين داي و لو انه فات

Thu Feb 16, 06:29:00 PM  
Blogger Nouph thought the post was...

We're related =S

Thu Feb 16, 06:43:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

lawyer
هالحين قاعد أنطرج من صباح الله خير. وتوج تيين. شنو هالحجي بيى,مايصير جذي! أطالبج بتعويض عن الأضرار النفسية بسبتج!!! ماكو حل ثاني...أوممكن تعزمينا عندكم بالكويت..انزين؟

ياسلام على الكلام الكويتي!! يبــــى
lol


Fo0f
you have no idea who am i, do you?! -this is going to be fun *devilish smirks*

Thu Feb 16, 08:10:00 PM  
Blogger Whatever thought the post was...

OMG *cries with emotions*,, finally I bagan to inspire you =p how lucky I must be! =D
I never saw this post *rolleyes* my fault! You probably put the link in my comment box at the time I left blogger temporarily =)

Miss you dude! =)
Be Well *flowers*

Thu Oct 12, 02:16:00 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

man i cant beleive how far back u've come. its almost been a year now!

h3, shows how good i am!

Fri Oct 13, 08:03:00 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

¤´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`~LeomastiC

Fri Oct 13, 08:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home