end java here-->

Saturday, January 28, 2006

What is love, Truely?



A few blogs I've been reading have the love tag going on. I dont do tags anymore, but i wanted to share what I think I know of love with you.

So what is true love? I ask that question time and time again. Could it be real? Sometimes I think it's hard to tell. I believe that the meaning of true love isn't clear to anyone. It's a question that can never be answered, but keeps a person thinking about it.

What does it mean to love someone? An emotional attraction can be just as strong as a physical attraction, so who's to say when love is in your corner. I hate when people say, "You're too young to be in love" It's not true. Love can appear at any age to anyone. However, the question that boggles my mind is: Does true love really exist, or is it just a figment of one's imagination? Is it possible to make yourself believe you're in love, even when deep in your heart you're confused? People can say I love you, but what does it really mean. Is it being said because the love is real, or do people say it because they feel they should?

This is not a perfect world. With love, hate always follows. What does love consist of? Is it the butterflies in your stomach or the fast beat in your heart? Do you want love so bad you can taste it, so you make up a dream in your mind? I always thought that I could speak from experience. I could say, "yes, I am in love" My dream faded too fast. Even though I'm only 22, I still felt that this special person in my life could be the one I referred to as my "first love". I was hurt and because of it, I now doubt love.

Was I really in love or was I just some, hopeless romantic convincing myself that love was there? I'll never know. The questions I ask will never be answered. Is there really that magical feeling that everyone talks about? And when the relationship comes to an end, is love what makes you unwilling to stay, but unwilling to leave? The ultimate question, if what everyone says about love is true, then why does love have to hurt so much?

10 Comments:

Blogger zahrat ilma6ba5 thought the post was...

"Is it the butterflies in your stomach or the fast beat in your heart"
I always thought love was all about that..lol, i guess i was wrong.

btw, i'm ur lil 6i3si friend, remember me?!

Sat Jan 28, 08:26:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

God, are you still stalking me?!

lol, how can i not remember you, glad you made it, now keep up the good work! thats my gurl.!


O'n P.S; love is about butterflies and heart beats, i just wanted to sound smart! :P

Sun Jan 29, 02:13:00 AM  
Blogger Nouph thought the post was...

-out of post comment-
what's the dealio, @_@ I feel like I'm in some sorta re-union :S

Back to topic.. :P
"I always thought that I could speak from experience. I could say, "yes, I am in love" My dream faded too fast. Even though I'm only 22, I still felt that this special person in my life could be the one I referred to as my "first love". I was hurt and because of it, I now doubt love. "
WOW, someone can write ;)

Thing is, only after it's over, you realise how confused you were..

And, e7m, el sharhah 3ala mn taggk :P

Sun Jan 29, 08:52:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

saki, are you trying to flirt with me? lol

mMMm, nope sadly i dont! :( bas hey if it were in some of your buddah crap music, then you guys might be related.Lmao!!

bro, if you need a hand in that thing CLICK ME!


fouf
baby feel free, we live in one huge gathering!!
u like?! good (Y)

i'm sorry but some doors are better closed... dont u think?
and please keep tagging, i feel loved more that way:D lmao

Sun Jan 29, 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

wtf!!! u got the hots for me you little twisted... lool

checked ur mail, r u kiddin me? i got a whole folder with 187 new emails waiting to be read. not cos ur special, but ur fwds jam my inbox "more important" emails!

-i'm sending you an email bout the blogger thing.

luv,
the blogger! :P

Mon Jan 30, 05:26:00 PM  
Blogger Whatever thought the post was...

Hi
I so loved reading it. I don't wanna talk about love, yeah love hurts. So, I'll just keep my silence about it :) Very, very well said Leo..

8-)

Tue Jan 31, 06:26:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

baby,,
you make me wanna blush!!! hehe..



okay now that totaly sounds gay!!!! P~

Wed Feb 01, 01:36:00 AM  
Blogger Whatever thought the post was...

You keep proving it :D thank you *devilish laugh*

Wed Feb 01, 03:34:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

drop dead!

Thu Feb 02, 03:00:00 AM  
Blogger A Walking Coffee Bean thought the post was...

FUCK LOvE!! 00100
SCREW IT!!!

I DO NOT BELIEVE IN LOVE ANYMORE

AND IF IT WAS A LIVING HUMAN I WUD HAVE
1-FUCKING SHOT IT DONW TO DEATH!!!
2-THROW IT FROM THE HIGHEST BUILDING ON THE PLANET!!
3-STAB THE KITCHEN KNIFE IN IT
1000 000 times!!
4-AND PUT MY HANDS ROUND ITS THROAT AND MAKE IT CHOKE! CHOKE! CHOKE U BITCH!
5-MAYBE I WISH IT WUD EVEN GET RAPED!
6-HANG IT BY A ROPE DANGLED FROM THE CEILLING ..


AND WATCH IT D-I-E!

:S

Fri Jun 02, 11:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home