end java here-->

Thursday, June 22, 2006

King of this castle….

Its not that I wanted to be
Its not that I chose me
It’s the people who placed this crown over my head
They placed it gently with a very wide smile spread
I am king, for today this is my kingdom
As far as you eye can sight
And as wide as your imagination could fight

So this one day I walk across
And find this grand creature..
I never did see you up-close
But I’ve always known you were the one

In my dreams
I kissed your lips, a thousand times
I held your hand tenderly, and placed a gentle kiss
I showed you my kingdom, and wanted you queen
You not only shut me out, you ripped my soul out
Now let me hold your hand close to my chest
Come closer, feel my empty cores
Feel this pointlessness, feel this pain
I feel nothing, my soul has gone numb
I am king of my castle, and I give up my life to you
I am king of this castle, and I die at your feet
I am a spec in this castle, this is what's your love’s done to me
How do you expect me to go on with life like this?
No point in loving you
And I can’t hurt you also

You’ve left me for the wolves
To feast on this cold, lonely night
Wasn’t I your silver armor?
Didn’t I slay your dragon?
How could you do this?

I cant live any longer with this pain
This hollowness, this emptiness is such a nasty game
Noura, I loved you once, and I love you still
How could your heart be cold as a rock?
How could you not remember how it felt like?

I was a child in loving you
The exact same child as you
I thought we could grow strong together
I thought we could live forever
Nothing seems to make any sense in my right head now,
Everything is scrambled forever now

Do I love you still?
Will you think of me?
Am I to live any longer?
Were we ever ment to be?
Now I’m blinded I just can’t see.

I’d kill for you,
I’d cry for you,
I’d die, I swear to you

for now, i choose to fall
tomorrow, i know i'll will stand up tall .. -once again



-2B edited
"Memories.Haunt.Us.Now"

9 Comments:

Blogger wastedchix thought the post was...

That is so sad man :"(
Screw dat we'll be ur queens :"P
(Threesom lol )
take it easy man ...and VERY touching

Fri Jun 23, 03:16:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

how many of you are there excatly!! :S
n no worries wait till i edit the damn thing... i guess! :S

thnx wasted babes!

Sat Jun 24, 01:11:00 AM  
Blogger Mystique thought the post was...

That was poetic,,
rhyming words, deep thoughts..
Loved it

Cheers

Mon Jun 26, 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger wastedchix thought the post was...

Wow Leo dude ..seems u won't b needing us! (we're 2 by the way lol) ... seems like u'v got soem fans already lol (we're jelouse ;"p)
Just kidding ...later dude

Tue Jun 27, 02:17:00 AM  
Blogger ana-alia thought the post was...

always be the king Leomastic, you deserve it :)

Tue Jun 27, 05:59:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

Mystique
its always nice to see new blood in town!
come today, come everyday!

Wasted
Mmmm... so ur two, well, are you like REALLY hot chicks! -jus a shot in the dark! ;)

Alia
Babes, whats a king without a kingdom, not necessarily ground,.. you get my vibe!

al\'s always the happy-go-lucky type of person, n\' thats charm on its own!

Wed Jun 28, 11:10:00 AM  
Blogger wastedchix thought the post was...

yes Leo man .. We're Totally HOT! ..lol thanx for asking ..

Wed Jun 28, 01:25:00 PM  
Blogger ana-alia thought the post was...

you`ve been tagged.. check my blog!

Wed Jun 28, 11:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thought the post was...

there's something REALLY important i need to tell u!!
SIGN IN

Fri Jun 30, 08:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home