end java here-->

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

She loves me no more!

This hurts so much,
It cuts a thousand wounds in my chest.
I don’t know how much more can I take of this.
My heart now rips away…

How can one feel the same forever?

Streets, start to moan in grief for me.
Trees, let your leaves fall in pain for me.
Birds, hum your cheerless tunes for me.
For today, I’ve lost her eternally.

Let the skies break down to the ground,
Let the rains pour with sulk and sound,
Let the angels start to cry,
Let the winds start to sigh,
For today, I know her love comes to an end...

Now the clouds start to form,
The crows are singing their victory song,
This city seems so filled, with dark and bitter memories of betrayal,
I feel this rage within, but wait; I am weak in this fight...
My love for her still remains…

……

You were my mistake, my only one.
I was young,
And you taught me brutally.
I was pure,
And you formed me with cruelty.
she tells me
……

But I don’t understand,
How could you be so stabbing?
To whom cuddled you through your cold… lonely nights,
Have you no memory of what love we shared?


Down to your knees she says again,
How could one promise to feel the same forever…?
She now draws a grin,

I once loved you, true.
But now you’re the past, you should know
“Baby you gotta move on”
You call your self a man, please...
Now you’re pathetic, too afraid to let go.
Let me be, go away, now shew



With betrayal, I watched her leave,
With pain, she left me to bleed,
My heart shouts, she loved me once…
We are no more.

She, my once white dove, is now a black panther running through my veins
She kisses to slay,
She smiles to thrill
She lives to kill,
She loves me no more …

This sadness
This grief
This emptiness,
Is all what I have left of her.

I loved her,
With my heart,
My soul,
My whole.

But now,
What does it matter that my love couldn’t keep her?
As once she belonged to my kisses, someone else’s she will be.
I no longer love her, true, but perhaps I love her still.




“Memories.Haunt.Us.Now”

i live up to my promises
i'll be happy!!

17 Comments:

Blogger !nsanity thought the post was...

good to have u back buddy.
we missed u and your depressingly depressing posts. =)

Thu Jun 08, 03:50:00 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

insanity
god you made me look like a nun with no boobs!!! Am I that depressed?!!!


Saki
baby, I’m here for ever, man I’ll even see you outside the blog!! How about that! P~


guys, Its good to be back ;)

Fri Jun 09, 03:26:00 AM  
Blogger A Walking Coffee Bean thought the post was...

this a lo0ong one for sure ;P
LMAO
(no, i ACTUALLY read it this time)
NIIIIIIIIIIIIICE
I WUV IT!!!
keep it up duuude
damn..it reminded me of...(uknowho)-nvrmind-

~Rock on~

Sat Jun 10, 03:09:00 AM  
Blogger A Walking Coffee Bean thought the post was...

Demonic luv?
*grinning*
I LUV THAT WICKED THING INSIDE UR HEAD!

..patiently waiting..

Sat Jun 10, 03:12:00 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

Heroina
So what happened to it? – that comment.
Well, yeah sure I don’t see why not, just give me some time till get back to the campus,
Remind me in two weeks time, I’ll be taking summer most probably.

Stlylish
Sweetie, I’ll keep reminding you of that piece of crap of a boy, but I’ll do it my own
demonic way!.... soon!

As for now, enjoy being a norm!

Sat Jun 10, 07:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous thought the post was...

fery nice bost!

Sat Jun 10, 04:29:00 PM  
Blogger !nsanity thought the post was...

nuns :
1) have no use for boobs cus they don't really get kids
2) are supposed to be happy

right ?

RIGHT ?!

Sat Jun 10, 07:25:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

Mrs. 5amees
I thank you, bas ma 3inkik salfa

Insanity
I know, but don’t you think it’ll be even more depressing if they didn’t have boobs? i mean all women like to be attractive to some extent, so being a nun, and lacking the boob factor, man that’s gotta be the ultimate!

Sat Jun 10, 11:36:00 PM  
Blogger zahrat ilma6ba5 thought the post was...

5ala9 ajal, next time i wont waste my precious time writing u comments! ugh

Sun Jun 11, 03:53:00 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

Zahra

ella you will, i know u just cant resist clashing with me, plus, how could I possible live without you bothering me?!! :D

Sun Jun 11, 05:53:00 AM  
Blogger FA$HIONISTA thought the post was...

nice post i lub lub lub

p.s ur not depressing ur just sensitive ignore Elmo0o

btw luv ur blog :)

Mon Jun 12, 04:50:00 PM  
Blogger ana-alia thought the post was...

it`s about females leo... it`s not only HER its about all of them
isn`t it!

Tue Jun 13, 08:21:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

Bella
tanx 4 all da lub girl, well I guess I am a little bit of both!
Thnx for the visit and I really hope you enjoy the reads..
Keep me posted with ur thoughts ;)

Al
its been so long since you last posted anything, what's going thru ur mind, I’d love to know.
Well, basically this post is bout her, but I guess it relates to all girls that just don’t like to be loved. I mean what more could I have done, I’ve loved for three years, wrote a book about her, and yet she tells me go on with ur life… why cant she remember how it feels? Why do you girls like to break hearts? I guess I’ll never know..

On a happier note, it always makes me happy that people like you still draw a smile on my face, thanks for all the love people. Ps: Demonic-love is online, so what do you think?! ;)

Tue Jun 13, 10:05:00 PM  
Blogger ana-alia thought the post was...

check my blog i`ve got some life tips for you

Fri Jun 16, 04:22:00 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

Wasted,
Ppl r gettin spooked! So if ur 4 real u got my email on my profile, send me ur number ‘n well set a date! Cos I’m game.. If ur not then jus slip away!

Wed Jun 21, 02:34:00 AM  
Blogger Rawr thought the post was...

i like it!! mara 7elo! masha2alah, i can see ur in pain, bs hey ;) pain makes a good writer ...

Tue Oct 17, 02:59:00 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

thank you Rawr,
please feel free to check all my other posts

Tue Oct 17, 05:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home