end java here-->

Monday, December 19, 2005

A dedication for Lady Devilish (she6ana)

I don’t know how to start really, thou I wanted so much to do something new, something I haven’t done in a while, I thought I’d surprise you dear reader, but time is running, and I don’t want you to give up on me. But I do promise you the next time you logon, something exciting will be waiting for your eyes to amuse! <- liked that part!!

Anyways, I’ve been busy here and there for a thousand reasons, I have an exam that will be taking place within the hour, but never mind, you are worth it if you really do come to enjoy your self at my blog!


Okay so lets take it back a few weeks before…


The wish story was becoming a huge burden on my shoulders and did not know how to get it off my shoulders, I got worried I’d bore you from reading it, so I had to end it, and end it fast.. but the problem was that every time I got to the ending part I got another dramatic picture in my head, and it was way over due, I had not the time nor the spirit at the moment to get it over with. So I guess the last part wasn’t as much as I wanted it to be. After that in a while, I was free do what ever I pleased! <- God I hope noura doesn’t read this!


A week later I was in doubt of almost everything that is around me, I re thought my life from scratch and wanted so much just to escape.. Escape what? Still I haven’t figured that part out yet. But that contention got me worried if I were sane still!!


As far as my bloging breakthroughs go, I thought I’d do a poem, but still haven’t started with the first line! <-God I feel like I got too much to give and no time to do it all!

I had an exam last night and it was not all that bad I guess, I did expect worse to tell the truth, but hey grades arnt posted yet, so I guess I’ll just hold that thought for a while! But here comes the ultimate excitement of the week! C’mon guess! No no really Guess! Oh C’mon…. okay okay I’ll tell you,, OH JUST GUESS! Fine! I’ll tell you. As I were not late for a lecture at one PM, I thought why park the car way over the football field, why not those sweet carpools they give the faculty and staff! It was peaceful there, plus my car got jealous and needed a treat! so I did, having in mind the university security comes only before noon and locks down cars! so a parked at 1245pm. Went to class enjoyed my boring lecture, and met with my project group for twenty minutes! After all that was done, I went singing with pleasant thoughts! GOOD now my car is not ridiculously stuffy from the inside. Well to my surprise, it was locked down with an orange thing humping its rear tier! <- you seriously missed this expression I had on my face!

Anyways shocked and devastated I was, I asked my car who did this to you?!! Who?!! Just tell me god-damned whom?! She said nothing back to me, though I could see a sad look in her headlights, her light bulbs went as shiny as always, she was sad. I figured it was one of those hateful doctors’ cars who rattled her out. Anyways, a log story short, I somehow forgot my keys on the door, just inserted and unlocked! I called on a friend to pick me up, well he laughed at my situation hard, man he did laugh so hard I felt like I wanted to punch him in the face, but I cooled down myself. What else was I supposed to do, he had a moving car!

Shit its time for the exam, they lock down cars 24 hours, I spent all last night looking everywhere for the car keys, couldn’t sleep at night, and found them today with a car washer dude! Yallah wish me luck! Byes!

6 Comments:

Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

wha...? didnt get that exactly.. again please.. justice was surved! you say!
u know what i say...! what goes around comes around punk! and what proves me right is that you got locked up for a weekend in jail! LMAO!!!!! u know, you shouldnt go that fast in riyadh city no more. people got kids crossing the roads un attended for!

BURN!!!! ;)

Thu Dec 22, 03:25:00 AM  
Blogger Whatever thought the post was...

Awww I just loved the title, there's no room for my ego now, it's so inflated :p
555555 :D Omigod the car story was so funny! Well, you just proved you're so adventurous! I like that ;) I think you were so bored that you just couldn't resist to experiment "To get caught, or not to get caught?" :p ..
You had to call your friend to pick you up? I'm gonna be evil this time, I have to do this ALL THE TIME. A girl can't walk two steps without a male's presence on those highways.. Uhh.. And if I didn't have a driver, well then, just don't go to work! How do you like that? I resent our government, ever since I started working. I don't want to drive for my pleasure, I just wanna go to work damn it!

Cheers :D

Sat Dec 24, 02:11:00 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

murasaki,

i wont give excuses to what i did, for i believe excuses are for the weak and lonely! but i'll let you in on a secret of mine,, i challenge the law, not percentify it!

eat that!!P




she6ana,
so ur a rebel to the government!
U know, the day they let women drive my father will party for a whole week! now he gets an offer for two in one!
a maid and a shofer, all in one!:P~

Fri Dec 30, 05:14:00 AM  
Blogger Whatever thought the post was...

Ha ha .. your dad is right, he'll get that and this clears only one thing: the truth about Saudi "men" :p

Fri Dec 30, 04:27:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

what tha heck!!!! i was jus bein sarcastic doll,
lovely daddy proves nothing to no one! P~

- - - - - - - - - -
AND YOU!!! what tha fcuk man!!! u gay or somthin?!!
this job is really gettin to ya, hua!
get a real mans job willya Banker Boy!


wit all my luv,
see yall next year!

Sat Dec 31, 02:29:00 PM  
Blogger Whatever thought the post was...

Yeah, yeah.. :p

Sat Jan 14, 04:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home