end java here-->

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Still I..


I still search for your face between the crowds. I imagine your scent brushing against my face every time I miss a face that passes me. I miss you more by the coffee vapor dancing under the morning sunrays bashing through my windows. I've missed everything you've given me and those that you still have not given .. I have them here close to me. I can not say that I've forgotten how to be loved. I long for it more everyday. I haven’t seen enough of you yet. Where could you be now? Do you still live there or have you moved out of the country. I pass your house whenever I am lost driving on the streets and have no place to go. Sometimes I cheer myself with a McDonald's meal as my eyes stare at your window. I still haven’t forgotten. No I haven’t.

This euphoria I feel when I think of how much time had passed and how much now I have to say; it becomes real when I can almost imagine myself speak to you.


Are you real?

6 Comments:

Blogger A Walking Coffee Bean thought the post was...

Woah a post after such a long time!
That was touching, very well written too..
( 5laaaa9. Tgg6i3 al galb!) :S :S

Tue Oct 20, 04:44:00 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

baby styles, my loyal fan.
thank you

Wed Oct 21, 11:03:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown thought the post was...

indeed two hearts can be in harmony sometime. perhaps i must be feeling same thing what u felt before writing these verses.
are u real?:) gr8

Wed Jan 12, 11:21:00 PM  
Blogger ATypicalTeenager thought the post was...

Oh wow. I love this.

Sat Apr 16, 10:07:00 AM  
Anonymous water heater thought the post was...

amazing scratch to ready..

Wed Oct 12, 09:16:00 AM  
Blogger Politan Prod 97 SRL thought the post was...

you have a nice blog

Fose septice



Bazine - Rezervoare

Mon Jun 17, 03:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home