end java here-->

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Enjoy our fabulous summer in our beloved KSA!!


I got to get me one of those big ass water trucks in front of my room every morning! Shout out to the driver with the hose inserted into my mouth! Filler Up! <- it's the sunstroke talking again!
Damn its hot today, I can actually feel my body melting with every breath I take! And that really makes me wonder! How did our ancestors live in the older days,, was it that hot also?! So I got a phone call from my mother that i haven't seen in quite a while, "son, how are you? is everything fine with you? your food, drink, studies" the usual questions any mother would ask her left behind son...so I thought to myself to ask with agony in my shattered voice! "Mum, how did they live in this hot weather back then!"
the answer I got was the one I least expected from a loving mother to her child! "They slept all afternoon in wet clothes inside wet tents in the Sahara desert." and a giggle went off. it was an idea I was willing to put into action! I went like a fool to a nearby baker shop looking for supplies of water, when the little Indian/Bangladesh man said to me in a shouting manner! "We're closed, get out , get out"
Get out!!! Find something to throw back at the shop and break something for their indefinite hospitality! I said to my self. But then as I looked back to the door closing behind me, and the sun still shining its rays at me, just to find the shop wasn't a bakery after all, it was a bar that opened in the afternoon. "A bar?!!" I said to my self, "here in Saudi! No way!!" that's when I realized that it's all gone, it all has melt away! Yes my brain has melt away and left me brainless.
This, my dear reader is how we spend our fabulous summer in our beloved KSA!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

Now the phrase "why didn't I think of that" strikes again!

Unfortunately it wasn't my skin I was concerned about;
it was my brain that boiled to evaporation!!!

Now that my brain has completely evaporated, will you shelter me in as your little retarded brother! P~

Wed Jul 27, 01:57:00 PM  
Blogger Whatever thought the post was...

Every summer I pray for the ones who invented the A/Cs to rest in heaven :D I guess all Saudis are greatful! Nice story!

Sat Jul 30, 03:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous thought the post was...

LMAO .. the weather's great here in Switzerland.. mwahahahaha, yallah allah y3eenik :)

Sun Jul 31, 01:54:00 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought the post was...

Sar, i'm counting on ya! ;)

She6ana, believe me grateful is an understatement, thanx.

mona, i envy you, thanx for stopping by. *_"

Sun Jul 31, 03:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home